I’m presenting a free webinar entitled “What You Need To Know About Adobe Premiere Pro CS5” for NewMediaWebinars.com on May 18, 2010 at 10:00 AM PST to 11:30AM PST.
The webinar is designed for anyone considering upgrading to or buying CS5, whether from previous CS versions or other video editors like Final Cut Pro, Avid or Sony Vegas. In particular, those editing with H.264-based formats should attend.
Here’s the agenda:
– The new “Mercury Engine,” what is it, what makes it so fast
– Hardware and software minimum requirements for the Mercury Engine
– Performance comparisons, CS4 and CS5 (projects include DV, HDV, AVCHD, DVCPRO HD, XDCAM EX and Red source footage)
– Configuring your computer, how many cores, which graphics card and how much RAM? (Mac and Windows comparisons)
– CS5’s script to screen workflow; Story, OnLocation and Premiere Pro
– Other new features
Click here to visit the New Media Webinars site for more information and to register for the seminar.