On Tuesday, June 23, 2015, TalkPoint hosted a 30-minute webinar on optimizing audio and video quality for webinar and conferencing production. You can access the on-demand version of the webinar here.
As you can see on the left, white balance could have been just a bit better, and the video was a little hot-that’s what I get for broadcasting with a new webcam. But audio sounds great, and no one threw any tomatoes (that I saw anyway).
During the webinar, I discussed highlights from my new book, Mastering Webcam and Smartphone Video, including:
• How to use classic framing techniques like the rule of thirds to correctly position yourself in the video frame
• How to choose a background for your videos and what to wear
• How a $30 clamp light (and other inexpensive lighting fixtures) can dramatically improve video quality and where to place them
• When to adjust your webcam settings to improve brightness, contrast, and color (and when you need to do so)
• Why an external microphone is so essential, and how to choose one
• How to connect and adjust the volume of your microphones on Windows and Mac computers
Invest 30 minutes in this webinar, and you’ll produce higher quality webinars and video conferences that help you market, train, communicate or sell more effectively. Click here to view the on-demand version.