I’m producing a free webinar with Onstream Media on Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 1:00 PM EST. Here’s the description:
While business use of video in webinars and videoconferencing is skyrocketing, few users have had any kind of media training, and subpar audio or video quality can often derail or diminish the desired benefits of the video presentation. Fortunately, in about an hour or so, you can learn all you need to know to ensure that the audio and video quality of your video presentations helps promote your message, rather than detract from it.
All attendees will receive 4 sample chapters from the Onstream Media edition of my New Book: Mastering Webcam and Smartphone Video: How to Look and Sound Great in Webinars and Videoconferences.
* How to use classic framing techniques like the rule of thirds to correctly position yourself in the video frame
* How to choose a background for your videos and what to wear
* How a $30 clamp light (and other inexpensive lighting fixtures) can dramatically improve video quality and where to place them
* When to adjust your webcam settings to improve brightness, contrast, and color (and when you need to do so)
* Why an external microphone is so essential, and how to choose one
* How to connect and adjust the volume of your microphones on a Windows computer, Mac, and iOS and Android devices
Click here to register.