On Tuesday (5/24), as part of an upcoming review of Sonic Foundry’s Mediasite rich media communications program, I participated in a webinar from Madison Wisconsin. Here’s the description:
Sonic Foundry is proud to host live streaming expert Jan Ozer who literally wrote the book on digital video. He’s been teaching courses on streaming video for nearly 20 years, and during that time has produced and shot live webcasts on everything from concerts and ballets to corporate presentations.
Whether you’re streaming from a conference room or a classroom, he’ll share his top tips, tricks and tech choices for optimizing the audio and video quality of your webcast. He’ll also answer your pressing questions on how to produce the most polished webcasts on the planet, including:
- How important is pre-production and planning for live webcasts? (hint: VERY)
- How much difference does a good camera make?
- What options do I have for lights and how do I place them?
- How do I choose the right mic?
- What do I do when the existing background just isn’t good enough?
The seminar was fun and is now available on-demand for your viewing pleasure. Whether you’re interested in the content, or just want to check out a really polished rich media platform, click here to have a look.
I also posted some webinar related checklists and other materials that you can download from here.