Announcing a free webinar on Thursday, January 28th at 2:00 PM EST.
This webinar is designed for Wowza Streaming Engine (WSE) users who are adding digital rights management (DRM) to their live or VOD streams. It provides the technical background to understand how DRM works in the HTML5 environment and which DRM technologies are needed to reach target customers watching on a variety of platforms. Then it details, step-by-step, how to integrate BuyDRM’s KeyOS MultiPack Module with the Wowza Streaming Engine.
Specifically, the presentation starts with BuyDRM’s Roman Kozenovs describing how DRMs work, the various components supplied by the DRM provider, and why most publishers need Apple FairPlay, Google Widevine, and Microsoft PlayReady to reach a full cross-section of viewers watching on computers, mobile and OTT devices, and SmartTVs.
Then, Derrick Freeman will detail the individual steps to integrate KeyOS into WSE, including WSE setup requirements, setting up user rights, adding the KeyOS MultiPack Wowza Module to your application, setting up the KeyOS Wowza Module, creating the mappings file, testing the setup and checking the manifest for DRM, and testing playback in BuyDRM’s KeyOS WebPlay player, the Bitmovin player, and THEOPlayer. Derrick will also provide a short overview of how to integrate other DRM providers with Wowza Streaming Engine.
The presentations will last about 40 minutes leaving 20 minutes for questions.
Attendees will learn:
- The fundamentals of DRM, including concepts like the Encrypted Media Extensions and Media Source Extensions.
- How to integrate BuyDRM’s KeyOS Multi-DRM platform with Wowza Streaming Engine for VOD and live video streams.
- Roman Kozenovs, Operation Manager, BuyDRM
- Derrick Freeman, President of Freeman Compression and creator of the online course Getting Up and Running with Wowza Streaming Engine 4.8
- Jan Ozer, Streaming Learning Center, moderator
Click here to register or use the button below.