Here’s the link to download: W4-key encoding skills
Here’s the description.
W4. Key Encoding Skills, Technologies, & Techniques
Monday, May 6: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
This session helps encoding professionals get up-to-speed on crucial encoding-related issues, technologies, and techniques. Topics include:
- Best high-level strategies for delivering to computers, mobile, smart TVs, and OTT (which ABR, codecs, and DRMs are supported by which platforms)
- Current status of the H.264, HEVC, AV1, and VVC codecs; who’s using and where; comparative quality and encoding/decoding performance, and deployment schemas (DASH? HLS?)
- How to deliver HEVC over HLS
- Current status of per-title technologies for VOD and live encoding
- How to build/analyze your encoding ladder using objective quality metrics
- Current status of CMAF and its implications for delivering a single set of files to HLS/DASH players
- How to encode/deliver with dynamic and static packaging